All copyright and database right that subsists in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of this website ["the Site"] is owned by Ward & Co (Building Conservation) Limited ["Ward & Co"] (or its licensors). Users of the Site are requested to note the following:
- Subject to what is said below material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and/or for internal business purposes as an information resource in good faith only. Any other type of use requires the prior written agreement of Ward & Co.
- No right is granted to use the Site:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site except where expressly permitted on the Site;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Site; or
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms.
- Ward & Co cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. Furthermore, while effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the Site, all use of the information provided on the Site is at your own risk and Ward & Co do not accept any liability arising out of any reliance placed on the information contained within the Site.
- The Site may contain links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. Ward & Co is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
- While effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, no warranties are given that it is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. Ward & Co shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of the Site or any hardware on which it is hosted.
- Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
- On some pages of the Site users are asked to contact Ward & Co to provide, or obtain, further information. Where any personal data is provided, Ward & Co will process that data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and always in the reasonable context of your request.